Thursday, January 28, 2010

JOSEPHINE PITTMAN an-ti-bod.y

I have been waiting to hear from my pal Josie Pittman about her forthcoming exhibition, in fact I have been hassling her for the details.  You should come and see .....
an-ti-bod.y  

Showcase Gallery, Corner Aberdeen and Beaufort Streets, Northbridge, Perth.  
Opening 6.30pm on 12th February and runs till the 26th.  


Josie and I are friends from the ceramists group Clay Feet.  I've been looking foward to this show a lot, I own one of her smaller works and want more.  Josie handbuilds in Southern Ice porcelain expressing her interest in, well how would you put it, life at a biological cellular level resulting in exquisite cool, smooth, satiny, polished, unglazed, porcelain sculptural  pieces .................... well ScrummY stuff.  More pix later .....     Check out her lovely website .... http://josephinepittman.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    A new follower, who is rather new to ceramics and very very keen, recently enrolled in a ceramics diploma at nights. So eager to share and learn.

    Carpe diem!

    A'isha
    P.s Really love Josphines work, truly in awe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A'isha, I have two of her pieces in my home but have yet to figure out a deserving spot to show their beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your comments here...